Feb 6, 2011

2/7/2011

I am back! It's sad to say goodbye to the family, and that makes it feel miserable to come back. On the other side, I am also glad to be back since I can continue conduct my cooking project. While I was at home, mom gave me two new bento boxes, I can't wait to use them! One is made of stainless steel, which shows in the picture. I filled it up with the left over from last night's school event: stir-fried noodle, shrimps, broccoli and boiled egg.The picture below is the bento box bag I made. Yes, I M-A-D-E it last night spending 2 hours on that. My bento box fits in it perfectly. How cute is that!

2 comments:

  1. hey Ting, how are you going on? Long time no see you. Bento box can be used in microwave oven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time no see! I just come back. Yes, the plastic boxes can be microwaved, but the one I used here can't. It's metal.

    ReplyDelete