Aug 29, 2010

Baked Pasta with Béchamel Sauce

I had been looking at this recipe for a long time and always wondering how could that be possible it tastes good. Basesd on the original recipe, there is only prosciutto and fontina cheese in it that can give this dish some kick, and we all know bechamel sauce itself is pretty bland. Today I finally got the chance to try it. I was so afraid that it will be tasteless, so I added roasted chicken breast, peas, mushroom and tomato to make sure the flavor and texture is good. In addition, I used the tri-color pasta so the presentation can be attractive. Well, what I can say, I was wrong, it does taste good. The sauce is very buttery and creamy, which works well with other ingredients. I have some leftover for tomorrow's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment